My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 3 January 2011

First Sugar Bowl Challenge of 2011

Hello
Well I'm off to a good start, I hope! This is the challenge number 50 layout template....
and the theme is Embossing...............

So here's my first interpretation:-                                                                                                                    

                                                                                                                                                      
And joy of joys there are TWO prizes up for grabs! Thank you Sugar Nellie.

I used two cuttlebug embossing folders Dots and Fluer De Lys. Pale lemon bazzil card and gold glitter card. Some velvet ric rac ribbon and of course a lovely Sugar Nellie Manga Stamp from Funky Kits.                    

I hope you like it, and thank you for taking the time to look!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic. Love these Manga girls. Perfect coloring and great take on the sketch, too.

    Thanks so much for playing in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete