My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

News, views and choose..

Hi,
We're having a new edition to the family!!
Cindys daughter from her first litter, Scarlet, is coming to live with us. That will be three girls and myself and one brave guy...Pete! Scarlet is Holly's half sister and they all got on well when we visited Scarlet a week ago. We hope to collect Scarlet Easter weekend.

To add to that, we went to our first Dog Show (Shih Tzu's,  of course!!)...and I've got the show bug. We think we will let Holly have a litter and keep a puppy to show. This will give me time to learn the ropes. It will mean we will be a four dog family....We will definately not be downsizing when Pete retires!

I've also been busy making a few cards...
Simply Sassy Stardust.

Strictly Card Dancers CD.












And lastly, Sister's card. The message on the picture reads "Does my bum look big in this?".

Thanks for looking......and the choose bit.....
I'm starting a fortnightly Challenge!!

The Challenge will be posted 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. Just email me your picture, which I will then add on my blog. The collection will run for thirteen days. There will be a craft goody up for grabs!

So the first one will be 4th April. 
I will launch a post for each challenge.

Bye for now. X 

1 comment: