My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Poppets 1st Challenge

Hi,
Well here goes....I'm posting this first challenge early so I can gauge the interest.
The colour theme is Sweet Peas..



The layout is.....
There will be a small crafting candy for the winner, who will be picked at random.


My Sample


Right, all you need to do is add your picture via the linkz tool adding a link to your blog,  or email it to me at
moira.haynes@btinternet.com
                                             
Entry via email

Sheila
Dippy Dog
Sue
Bearhouse
 
       

5 comments:

  1. I`d love to have a go at this.
    Chris
    aka Chrissieann DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I will also have a go, whats the closing date hugs Kath....
    dc name neomer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a try at this, sounds like good fun. Carol AKA CrossStitchQueen (DC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - just come across your blog via Tricia athttp://triciasconfetti.wordpress.com/ Good to read about someone else in Worcs. Hope to get something finished in time to enter your new challenge - hope it goes well. Love for now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always happy to have a go !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete