My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 56

Good Morning, or should it be Good Afternoon! My body clock is still an hour out, lol!
Well, I said I would combine the SB Challenge 56 with the box tutorial on Simply Sassy Blog....and yippee I did. Instead of a candle box, I made some simply sassy notelets and put those in the box, (I altered the measurements to fit).

The layout was:-

and suggested colour theme was Pink.







And these are the notelets.....

 I hope you like the project, my Granddaughter does as she gets to keep it!!

2 comments:

  1. Moira what a lovely project to give your Granddaughter. Lots of yummy Sugar Nellie stamps too. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl and good luck.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely Gorgeous Chris xx

    ReplyDelete