My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 25 April 2011

Happy Days!

Hi Ladies....
Well, I have been a busy little bee! I made 24 Vienese Fingers and an Easter Cake. Plus several cards and a little notelet project! Two of the cards are viewable on the sugar bowl challenge 58 post, this is one other...
And a little tag...

Here.s the pictures of the Notelet holder and a few cards...

and just to make you hungry....

That's about it. Though we did have a lovely Turkey with all the trimmings, except Crackers!
Be back tomorrow! Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to look at in linkz but there showd nothing, don't know what went wrong please leave your links at the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the email's with the entries, will go look into inlinkz they might have a problem today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking yummy ourmoi x so glad to have found your blog especially as we have swapped many times on the docrafts atc forum x

    ReplyDelete