My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 18 April 2011

Poppets Challenge 2

Hello crafters,
The Winner of my first challenge is  No 1 Chrissieann! Well done. Can you email me your address please.
Can Sheila (Dippy Dog), Sue (Bearhouse) and Dianne, also email me your addresses please. There's a little something waiting to wing it's way to all 0f you...as a little thank you for taking part in my first ever challenge!

Now for challenge 2

Layout...(can be rotated or stretched!), and colours:-
Theme:- Thank you
My example:-

Email Entries
4 Sheila (Dippy Dog)

5 Hayley
6 Sue (Bearhouse)



3 comments:

  1. I`m in for this Thank you Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give this a try, missed the last one.
    Maureen........x Mojo1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards maureen and Dippy... Chris xx

    ReplyDelete