My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 18 April 2011

Sassy DT Comp, Wall hangings and more!

Good morning stampers and all,
Even though I've been on coffee detail all weekend...I still managed to be productive! The workshop now has a roof you can walk on and is finished. Three sides on...only the front to go, but this has two opening windows and a 3' stable style door (allowing bottom half to be closed and preventing our four legged tykes from getting covered in sawdust!) I willl post pics of the project, once it's complete!
So, here's a couple of pics of my efforts...

I will "Do" this as a tutorial if interest is shown!


And this is my wall hanging, it's only taken me
18 months to get round to making it!

AND....I baked a maple and walnut loaf!!







Have a lovely day. I'm off to open my second challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment