My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Saturday Playtime

Hello Ladies
Well, Itreated myself to the Do crafts Tulip Make a Scene Stamp set and A5 paper pad. I've used the paper pad on Fridays post.
So today I had a go with the stamp set....for a first attempt I'm quite pleased. I used five stamps to create the picture.
What I have thought is:- as soon as I get a new stamp I'm going to stamp it onto a post it note. This way I get to see how the image looks and create a mask for future use. I can never wait to stamp that first image, this way I can stamp and make something usefull straight away! These are the masks I made for the card above.


Have a lovely weekend, and dont forget Challenge number three is being posted for Monday.

1 comment:

  1. It`s lovely Moira !! If this is yout first attempt, what on earth is next !! Think I will have to have a look at these stamps...

    hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete