My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Sugar 57 and I blame the ironing board!

Hi, Well what a day. I did my card for Sugar Bowl Challenge 57.....


This is the layout, and the suggested colours were green and purple


And this is my catd. Using Simply sassy "Fairy Tale" stamp, Doily inked with versamark amethyst, green and purple card stock, papermania oriental paper, a butterfly charm, ribbon & paper mania gems.
Coloured with Promarkers.








The rest of my day, well...I packed my kit to go and run a craft session in Gloucester, got into my car turned the key and nothing!!!
On Wednesday I had yaken my daughter to the Range to buy her a new ironing board (I just happened to look around the craft section at the same time!). When my daughter unloaded her board, she managed to switch on the boot light....which we both failed to notice...so hence "I blame the ironing board!". I made a few frantic phone calls to re scheduel craft class, then enjoyed an afternoon stamping!

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. The doily looks fab with the scallop die layered on top, adds another dimension to it.
    Beautiful colouring of the image too.

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the colours Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete