My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 59

Hi Ladies,
I'm late, I'm late for a very important......post!
The layout for challenge 59 is
The themes are Time and Vintage/Distressed
Here's my interpretation....

I used a pocket watch background, inked with brilliance starlight black ink. Lost in thought stamp from Funky Kits. Acetate clock with pearlised grey card clock hands. Brads and fasteners. Two sets of tiny watch hands on tag. A watch face embellishment. Tempis Fugit stamp free with an issue of Craft Stamper magazine. All laid onto a grey leather effect card.
And in the same style........
"See" you tomorrow.





2 comments:

  1. This is sooovintage! great job! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!!! both are perfect for those male cards. love them both.

    Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl this time.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete