My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 60

Hi,It's that time again! Another challenge from the Sugar Bowl Blog. I had three of the new Simply Sassy's this week, so I used Amelia, with her feet in the clouds!
The Layout:-
The suggested theme:- Birthday
And here's my efforts!
I used Amelia and found the quote, from Amelia Earhart, on the internet. I designed my own backing paper, using a sepia photo of clouds and a small image of a bi plane. Also made the ribbon strip and greeting, with Photoshop. A close up of the image. I used Pro markers and kept to the brown tones.

I hope you like my creation!

1 comment:

  1. Moira...how absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all of the Sassies too! And your card beautifully showcases this little Amelia Such great DPs...and perfect sentiment!! Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Bowl. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete