My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Thursday, 12 May 2011

Thursday Catch up...

Hi, to those of you who've missed me...I'm sorry.
Had a bad visit to GP on Tuesday and it's kinda thrown me a wobbly one. Hey ho that's life.
Have shut myself in my craft room for a few days and made a few cards.
One for the "Pink" challenge on Facebook Sugar Nellies..using part of the lovely RAK sent to me by Shell. Dont ask where the baking paper came from as it's embarrassing!!!








Terrible picture for this one. I may try laoding a different one...
Stamped and embossed Dragon on a beautiful backgroud of vellum and matching paper layers.





And lastly, made up this with left overs from previous crd and a stamped and embossed oriental home stamp.





See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment