My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Two down and two to go!

Evening, I had a play with a few bits and bobs to create something with a French feel to it...
I have completed two and have enough bits left to create two more tomorrow.
With this one, I stamped Oh La La onto a printed Paper with a medalion on one side. I then cut around her and mounted the page onto a contrasting paper. I cut a black and white image of the Eiffle tower and used some gold rub to tone it in. I then slid the tower in behind the centre panel. I tore a piece of french journal, layered up a L'adore Paris message, added ribbon, flowers and metal corner piece. I put a small paper rose in her hand. Voila!!






With this one I layered up toning papers, used gold rub on the corners and on the wood embellishment and again on the image of eiffle tower. I layered up a plaque (with Amour wording) with tower and Oh La La and Laid Back Dude. I had a ribbon with flower slider, more torn journal and flowers. I put a small paper rose in her hand. Voila!
Back tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment