My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 61

Hi, I'm back after a soggy weekend caravaning in a field! My entry for the latest Sugar Bowl challenge. I enjoyed this one! The stamp I used is Sugar Nellie First Dance. The theme was weddings/love. I added some flower soft to the bouquet and headdress. Also added some glitter to veil and dress frill. I used pastels to colour the image. I cut three strips of pale pink card, using a border die, I added some hearts on vellum strips to this. I covered a doily with versamark ink and sprinkled silver embossing powder on, then heat embossed. Cut two swirls and added with the flowers and then added a sentiment. Hope you like!


4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen this stamp...how could I have missed it?! So cute...and your card is gorgeous! I love your DPs and the doily treatment is so clever! Thanks so much for playing in the Super Bowl. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card.i love this image and your colours and design are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww a lovely card!!! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
    hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous and romantic! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete