My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Thursday 2nd June

HiThis is a special day! I've gone right outside my comfort zone and made a card using TORN papers!
I even made two cute torn paper flowers....
I've sat on my swing seat in my garden, with three little dogs for company. The sun has shone and it has been a lovely day. So, I hope my card catches that mood!
I've used some 12 x 12 polka dot paper from K & Co, some Coredinations white wash card. Two large brads and some satin ribbon. The image is stamped directly onto the white wash card and coloured with pastels. The stamp is Vintage Boutique, which I thought went well with the vintage/distressed effect. 
I hope you like it! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. stunning card.i love this sassy and your torn papers and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete