My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Wednesday 8th June

Hi,
Well I'm slowly slotting back in! I've had a lazy day but still managed to make a couple of cards! One for a commission and one for the sugar nellie Facebook weekly challenge. I also took a picture of the sympathy card I made.
So firstly a card for a 70yr Mum's Birthday. I used one of the hunkydory window cards.


Pictures were difficult to take as the acetate in the windows reflected
but the verse was repeated inside.












This one had to be monotone, so I chose to use ivory to gold.
The flower was made using spellbinders peony set. The plaque and swirls were marrianne dies. Stamp is "Coffee Time" from sugar nellie.






This was the sympathy card for last week.
That's it for now. I hope to have my sugar bowl challenge card made tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment