My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Thursday, 28 July 2011

28th July

Hi Ladies
Well I have made a couple of cards in the last two days...As well as take the three dogs to the vets for annual vaccine and a tracer for Scarlett!
First up was a request from my Bros..a thank you card for someone who was a good friend of my sister in law and who goes to put flowers on her grave every couple of weeks...

I made up a lovely verse too, but that's a personal bit!
Next card was made for the Facebook Sugar Nellie Group, weekly challenge. Had to have coloured hair...so I went lilac! The stamp is Simply Sassy "City Girl".

And finally, I designed a couple of backing papers to go with this new stamp from simply sassy "Apple of my eye"

Well, it's craft club day tomorrow...off to teach a new plate card! See you all soon. X

No comments:

Post a Comment