My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Simply Sassy GDT Call

Hi,
Well, I said I didn't have enough courage to entre the latest Guest Design Team Call for Simply Sassy....
http://sugarnellie-simplysassy.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-dt-call.html

but I have a feeling that I shouldn't give up. So here goes!
Three cards using Simply Sassy Stamps...and my reasons for choosing them...
Firstly, this was the card I made for the last GDT Call. I love the fact that I had used a masking technique and different embellishments. Stamps are Lost in Thought and Skater Girl.
Next up is Amelia. I designed my own backing paper for this one. I love the quote from Amelia Earhart too. Colour scheme was a favourite for this stamp.
Finally, this is Retail Therapy at it's best!! Complete with a set of drawers for those presents!

Well, that's my three choices.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...love the little drawer set! My new girls arrived this morning and I have been colouring in in the garden in the sunshine!
    Good Luck!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab cards Moira...good luck!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete