My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 4 July 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 63

Hi
Yes, I'm doing this challenge from Lake Bassenthwaite, in the Lake District! One very dedicated follower of Sugar Nellie! I've paid £10 for a weeks access!!!
So without further ado....Layout:-
Theme;- Make your own flowers.
My Interpretation:-
Glittered butterflies backing card, old rose organza ribbon, handmade flowers, pale pink pearls and Make a Wish Stamp from sugar nellie. Coloured in using artist pastels and added glitter.

That's all floks...off for a bar b que and a little drink!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is fantastic. The image is one of my favourites. Your flowers look gorgeous as well as all the butterflies on the paper.

    Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete