My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 64

Hi, well what a day I've enjoyed! Making a grand total of 4 cards....
First up is my challenge 64 card. Theme is lace and layout sample is:-
and here's my interpetation:-
Stamp is "Candy Pip" from Funky Kits HERE Backing paper from Joanna Sheen CD. Lace and doily from my stash. Coloured with Pro markers

Next up are some Christmas cards...

 This is "Puss in Boots" from Funky Kits HERE Paper from Papermania and snowflakes cut using Martha Stewart punch. This is my entry for the weekly Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge..

This is Puss in Boots again! Paper from Papermania.

This is "Snow Buddies" from Funky Kits HERE and paper from Papermania.



That's it from me today. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment