My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

August 10th

Hj there,
Where did our summer go! Well, with weather like this there's only one thing to do....stay in and craft!!
I have had a project in mind for a while, my children both want copies of the favourite recipes that they've grown up on...and I wanted my most used recipes in one place. So I'm putting together my own recipe book, which I will laminate to keep it clean. I've used Sugar Nellie stamp "A Cherry On Top" for the cover, and Simply Sassy stamp "Delicious" fpr the back cover. I'd like to add a few more stamped images through the book, but want some help choosing which images to use.

So leave me your suggestions in my Comments. Oh, and feel free to copy my recipes!!













Try and match a stamp to a recipe, in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment