My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Friday, 12 August 2011

Friday 12th August

Hi All
A late post, sorry! Had family round for a meal, but wanted to share a couple of completed projects!
So, first of my Wee Sugar Nellie Pips Candle! Candy, Dolly, Honey and Jelly Pip, stamped onto whit tissue. Coloured with Pro markers, wrapped in greaseproff and gently heated with heat gun. Add a little ric rac and some sequin flowers!
Kinda cute!
Next up is the first of a batch of wedding cards, commissioned. First dance is a sugar nellie stamp. Coloured with pro markers. I made a small satin ring cushion with minature rings. Added a flower and some puncched butterflies. The card apperture was latticed. I chose a blue theme for a change!

Well, that's all for tonight. Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment