My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Lattice work and suprise, suprise!

Hi Ladies,
Blame the weather for having to craft all day!!
I had a play with lattice work, after being inspired by Ali Watson's card on the Sugar Nellie group on Face Book. So here's my first attempt


I used Simply Sassy stamps "Butterflies and Pigtails" and "Butterfly Girl". Coloured with Pro markers and a few touches of glitter. Flowers are handmade from the My Craft Studio "Paper Flower Expert" CD, and are easy to make! Some punched butterflies and a pink bow to finish. Backing papers are from Summertime Driggs.

Hope you like, and thanks Ali for the inspiration!



My suprise card is another Sugar Nellie stamp (of course!!!), Snowman with a gift. He really does too! Coloured, as usual, with Pro Markers and matted onto a copper card. I added a brad and double circular embellishment, as a closure. The envelope was from a Christmas kit I had.

That's all for now..see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment