My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Friday, 5 August 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 64 Number 3! Friday with my Granddaughters!

Hi, well as the post title says.... I've enjoyed today with my two Granddaughters. Shannon made her Mum a lovely Art Deco Calendar for 2012, Amber made her Mum a lovely Art Deco Shopping Pad. Then they both made some Art Deco Tree Decorations!!!

 Shannon's Calendar and one of the pages!
 Amber's Shopping list pad...has 9 Art Deco themed pictures within!
 Their Christmas Deorations!
Two proud young Ladies!
Oh, and I made another Sugar Bowl Challenge card...number 3!
Using Sugar Nellie "Santa with Lantern" HERE Doily embossed with glitter embossing powder. Summertime Driggs Backing paper. Gold ribbon vine and red flowers. Two organza bows...one with brass Santa Head charm! And of course it;s a twisted Easle!

No comments:

Post a Comment