My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Tuesday Twitters

Hi, I've had a lovely day playing in my craft room!
This weeks Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge is "Black". Taking me out of my comfort zone and a challenge in more ways than one. Though I've found a way to use the Platinum redit Card Charm from my box of goodies. The easle card was cut using Grand Lables one and my Grand Calibur. The tall DL card saw me playing with faux photo corners...so lots of different ideas. Have a look and, hopefully you will be inspired!
First up is "All is not lost" from Funky Kits. The frame is a Bigz die. Papers from Papermania. I made the button embellishment.



 Next up is 5th Avenue, also from Funky Kits. Card from my stash, charm from Al's crafts (Cokermouth). Heart button embellishments from a pack available in Dunelm.

Well, that's all for today. See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment