My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Friday, 19 August 2011

Updates..

Hi
Having a really bad time. Yesterday I had to take my youngest Shih Tzu, Holly, to the vet yesterday. She had a cist on her front leg, which erupted. Today, I've had to take Holly's mum Cindy, to the vet. They've kept Cindy in to do tests and a scan. Don't know what the problem is..either a damaged back or something wrong with her womb. Sat waiting for vet to ring....

Never the less, here are the projects I've completed..
This is a tag top card from Crafts U Print
and I made for a lovely couple who are neighbours
This is another card from Crafts U Print...a lovely envelope/tag card on a stand.



This is my 2nd entry for the "Snow" challenge on Faebooks Sugar Nellie group.
I used reverse stamping technique, for this one. Stamp is "Snow Buddies" from Funky Kits


 This is my 2nd entry for the"Snow" challenge on FBook Sugar Nellie group. Stamp is Santa with Lantern, from Funky Kits
Well, that's it from me for today, off to wait for Vets phonecall.

No comments:

Post a Comment