My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Facebook Sugar Nellie Challenge

Hi, hope you've had a good weekend. We have had a lovely one....shared the evening with my oldest and dearest friend, her hubby, my Daughter, Granddaughter and my daughters Boyfriend! Oh and Pete of course!

Still, in between, Baking, washing, polishing, vacuming and ironing....I managed to make a card for the Facebook Sugar Nellie group challenge. Had to use Straight lines only..no circles, curves ect...

I used lemon and orange ribbons, to create a background. Square gemstones for some bling...and the lovely Simply Sassy "Strike A Pose" from Funky Kits.

I hope you like it!
I haven't forgotten the promise of a freebie...still working on the measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment