My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Friday, 30 September 2011

Thinking outside the box

Hi, this weeks challenge on Sugar Nellie Facebook page has to follow this picture as a theme....

I've also added the gingerbread House card and nightlight to http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/
And the following two items are my interpretation!!
Using Secret Santa from Funky Kits, I cut the house shape, then highlighted with Snow writer. Added some gems and candy trees. The door opens to reveal a tree and two gingerbread men. Inside there is a recipe for gingerbread and a greeting page.






Next up are Hansel and Gretel AKA Erin and Manga Boy from Funky Kits. I went outside the box with this creation... A night light scene with the Storybook inside the cottage.
Hope you like them. Have a lovely weekend, crafters!

2 comments:

  1. Both creations are AH-MAYZ-ING! You have been busy! Well done with all those stamps! That couple is oober cute standing outside their house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous vintage creations, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete