My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 29 October 2011

My Sunday Post, on Saturday!

Hi, I know it's still Saturday...but I have a wedding Cake to decorate tomorrow, so please forgive me....just this once!

I had a go with Autumn's tutorial from Simply Sassy A snow globe card. I used Snowflake and she is, unfortunately, no longer available. Though I think it has all come out really well. Brag brag!! I did decide to upfold the base of the easle...just to keep the globe more upright.

What do you think?

And then a lovely little number for a sweet little Girl's first birthday! Using Titania from Funky Kits. Another take on the snow globe...Fairy Globe complete with fairy dust! I forgot to photograph the back and I'd added another fairy on the reverse!
also made a small charm from shrink plastic!
Complete with fairyland castle behind her!
 over the edge card design.
Hope you like it.
See y'all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment