My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 69 2nd Entry

Hi
This is card number 2 for challenge 69, over on Sugar Bowl.
This is the layout....
The theme is green and white. Suggested checks but I've combined my design with the Sugar Nellie weekly challenge on Facebook.
I made an easel card, and added some flowers from papermania and the backing paper is my own design. The stamp is from the new Fairy Glen range and is called Hazel...available from Funky Kits.


The greeting is from J Sheen..If we have each other...nothing matters...come what may.
I also made an anniversary card for my Hubby....


Same greeting as above..
See y'all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Cards!!! Your colouring of 'Hazel' (one the first card) is done beautifully and I love the added sparkle. I'm sure your hubby will love his anniversary card, it's lovely.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete