My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 72

Hi,
Well what a couple of days! First I won the Sugar Nellie Facebook Page challenge....then we have a lovely blog hop with Simply Sassy!

Then I had a go at designing some papers for this weeks Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge! So I then made a card to entre both the Sugar Nelie FB page and the Sugar Bowl Challenge 72!

Layout was...
 Though I didn't follow the theme "Snow and Ice" I did use icing!!
The stamp is Cherry on top fromFunky Kits and as I've said, my own design papers.
So, here are the papers for you...
Right click and save papers below. They are 8 x 8's


Hope you like all my designs!
See y'all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely sweetie and as always your papers are brilliant too! Smiles. Thank you so much for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Moira, and that is a fab Manga stamp. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl ths time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete