My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 14 November 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge and Facebook Piece of Cake Week 8

Hi, I'm slowly getting back to what counts as normal, for me! This time last week my lovely daughter had just got married..so I've been recovering from catering, sewing, flower arranging and wedding cake making! I have got the fruit soaking for my Christmas cake!

Hey ho..so Sugar Bowl challenge 71, theme Patchwork. layout:
As I'm also entering this one into the Facebook competition, I've kept to silver and white.
 Stamp is Simply Sassy Tiffany from Funky Kits
 coloured with promarkers
 Mulberry paper rose and assorted leaves and swirls
Added faux stitching to the papers to create the patchwork effect, Sentiment designed my own!

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment