My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Friday, 10 February 2012

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 77 Entry No 1

Hi,Well it's snowing again, but I'm snug and warm and crafting!
The challenge on The Sugar Bowl blog is themed Love....and the layout is:-
So I designed a backing paper with hearts and used the sweet love Letters Simply Sassy stamp, available from Funky Kits.
 I used a Marieanne Anja corner die, and spray die.
 The wording on the tag reads All My Love As Always
 Tim Holtz mini rosette die
 Memory Box buckle die. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft and the heart pearls from The Range.
I stamped the same image on the insert and used the same words in the card as on the tag.
Hope you like my creation.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful work! Love the colors and lovely insides. :) Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Moira! Love the colours

    Thanks for playing along in The Sugar Bowl

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete