My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Monday, 27 February 2012

Sugar Bowl comp 78

Hi
My first card today is for the Sugar Bowl Blog Challenge 78 HereTheme and Layout as :-
The theme is Kraft Card

 This stamp is To and Fro from Funky Kits
 The basket and vines are A Marieanne die
 Inside

Next is an anniversary card for my son and daughter in law....
                                          the stamp is Hold Onto My Heart from Funky Kits
 dies from Marieanne, and some ccutouts from my cricut...

                                                                  Hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards "ourmoi" I especially love your picket fence and trees, very cute. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge, another challenge up today....sorry I'm playing catch up. Have fun and happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete