My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Friday, 13 April 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 81 2nd Entry

Hi,Well I had to do a baby girl card......
So I did another for the challenge over on The Sugar Bowl
 So this is the layout and the suggested theme is Plaid and stripe.
 I used Vintage baby fromFunky Kits. Coloured with polychromo pencils. Baby word die from marieanne die-comes with seperate nappy pin too! The greeting stamp says "Thank Heavens For Little Girls". Ribbon and button from stash and nestabilities labels dies for matting.
 The insert has a pram cut using a Joy craft die. Words are "A Baby Girl, How Wonderful" Congratulations.
Star shaped gems from The Range.
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby card!! Than you for entering the Sugar Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply precious! Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete