My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 84

Hi,Back from a lovely weeks holiday in Devon. Celebrating my 55th birthday! Sharing it with all the hype around the Olypic Torch!
This was taken looking into Watermouth Cove, Ilfracombe.

And here's a picture of my lovely granddaughter, Shannon, with the Olympic Torch!

Well now, onto this challenge....number 84 over on The Sugar Bowl. There is only one brief to follow, anything goes using your favourite sugar nellie stamp. So here's my entry......
 I used one of my favourite stamps from Funkykits, Jelly Pip. I coloured her with Polychromo pencils and used paper doily's to make the frill. The insert was stamped with the same image, but left un coloured.
Hope you like.

I also stamped some post cards to send to my SMASHbooking friends...with a topical theme!
and finaly, a couple of pictures of Shannon in her new outfit...




No comments:

Post a Comment