My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Thev Sugar Bowl Challenge 85

Hi,
Busy, busy....a new bathroom is being put in by my hubby...so walls are being knocked down and new plumbing going in! Plaster dust every where, so crafting is being kept at a minimum..boo hoo!
Though I have still found time to do the latest challenge over on The Sugar Bowl
The layout and colour scheme are:-
The colours are Shades of violet..
Here's my first offering, she says optimistically!
I've used Digi image Grace from Funky Kits. Coloured with promarkers. The papers and flowers are from my stash. The butterfly and wording from my digital designs.
Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. pretty card, you have coloured the image beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete