My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 87 and other stuff!

HiI will be soooo pleased when the new bathroom is completed and I can get back to some serious projects!

I do look forward to the monthly challenge on Sugar Bowl and the weekly Sugary Sunday challenge on Sugar Nellie's Facebook page. So without further ado....Sugar bowl challenge 87...
 Layout to follow and optional theme of Flowers
 I used Luv A Latte from Funky Kits and Dovecraft Tea Time papers. Coloured her with Polychromo pencils. Added some flowers from Orchid Crafts and some leaves from Marieanne dies.
Used the same papers for the inserts.

Hope you like it!

Now a few other cards I've made in the last couple of days.....


 Using Cat Sitting fromFunky Kits
 My own design

 Next two were made using my Silhouette Cameo
 And one from Crafters Companion CD.
That;s all from me for now, see you later!

1 comment:

  1. sorry...i thought I had commented on your card Moira!! Fabby as always...love that stamp too..

    thanks for joining us at The Sugar bowl.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete