My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 88 and Facebook

Hi.
Well I'm back from my holiday in Wales....and yes I did make a couple of cards while away. I'll add those on at the end of this post.

Sugar Bowl challenge 88 layout is....
 The suggested theme is Summer.
 Here's my first entry...using Vintage Baby from Funky Kits. Coloured with polychromo pencils. Martha Stewart round the page punch and Marieanne Baby and Pin dies. Leather effect pale blue card and navy card.
 The sentiment is from Debbie Moore.
 Added an insert using same stamps as front of card.
I've also added this card to the Sugar Nellie Facebook weekly challenge.
Hope you like!

Next up are two cards that I made on holiday!
 Using Fore from Funky Kits. and he's on offer too!!!
 Added him to the insert, but used Distress ink pad and left him uncoloured.
 And this is Callum from Funky Kits, and yes...I've turned this into a girl card!
Again used same stamp on the insert, but left uncoloured.
That's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment