My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The Sugar Bowl Challenge Number 91

Hi, Yes there's another challenge over on The Sugar Bowl. It's challenge number 91 and the theme is Shabby Chic...the layout is
 
This is my card.
 
I used Vintage Boutique from Funky Kits. The border and corners are a spellbinders die Persian Accents. Pearls and paper roses from my stash and the ribbons are too.

 I coloured the image with polychromo pencils. The gold backing paper is a flocked roses design.
The message is from Tickled Pink Stamps.
Hope you like my card.


2 comments:

  1. Fab card hun love it the paper is gorg thank you for joining us this week at the Sugar Bowl

    hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love all the different die cut shapes! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete