My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge 93 1st Entry

Hi
Well i've managed to get two cards made and this is the first one.
Layout from The Sugar Bowl is
and the suggested theme is AUTUMN
I made a twisted circular easle card and mounted it on a flat base.

I used Hazel from http://www.funkykits and coloured her with promarkers and polychromo pencils

I added ribbon to the base with a slider die cut from a memory box die and added flourish and butterfly using marieanne dies.

 added a little gem flower
 
Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog page from the sugar nellie challenge and I love your cards so I am a follower. Your work is beautiful and so is your coloring!! Love it! I love Sugar Nellie - just wish I had more time to play;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete