My Passion!

My Passion!
Craft, craft and more craft

Saturday, 9 February 2013

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 100 2nd entry

Hi,
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have just had a wee trip to the Range for urgent supplies! Grabbed a few bargains to,
Here's my second card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge 100. I used the lovely Picture Pose from www.funkykits.co.uk. Layered with a marieanne die cut panel and flourishes. Added some bakers twine and a gem button. Card from first edition. And lots of bling! Layered up the insert, and hey presto!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and lovely frame, super card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month! Good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card,thank you for joining us at the Sugar bowl this month.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colours of the pink thank you for joining us again for our sugarbowl challenge xxx wendy

    ReplyDelete